See you on the island!
Knowing the importance of your wedding day and the days leading up to your wedding, you will have a professional and experienced co-ordinator to assist you in the step-by-step planning process and offer advice on every detail to make your day a most memorable one on the Island.
Bigwin's comprehensive Wedding Package is an all-inclusive approach to planning your reception details with no unwanted surprises. This package is designed to provide you with everything you need to make this the wedding day of your dreams. Bigwin is committed to excellence and spares nothing in our attention to detail, our creative and flexible approach to cuisine and our friendly and courteous service staff. Allow us to invite you to our Island and facilities and share a truly unique experience that you and your guests will remember for many years to come.
When you are ready to move ahead with the planning (two to three months prior to your wedding date) we will schedule a meeting with you to discuss every detail. From this meeting we will produce a detailed schedule of your special day. Included will be your menu and bar requirements, floor plans and a comprehensive estimate.
Wedding packages are based on a minimum of 70 guests and include the following features
- Only one wedding at a time will be hosted
- Custom-designed wedding packages with personalized wedding consultation
- Choice of customized menus - ability to design a menu to satisfy your taste and your budget
- Special prices and menus for children
- Elegant facilities for weddings from 70 to 200 persons
- Courteous, professional staff dedicated to quality and attentive service, ensuring an enjoyable experience on your special occasion
- Beautiful setting for outdoor photography with manicured Gardens and mature trees
- Newly renovated and elegantly appointed Indian Head Room, Screened Porch, and Outdoor Promenade Veranda
- Menu tasting for two with wine
- Table linens (Specialty Selection available)
- List of local lodging available in Lake of Bays area for those guests staying overnight
- Parking on the mainland and ferry boat service to island on the day of your event
- Decorated head and cake tables with crisp white linens
- Specially designed and printed menu with your personal greeting for guest tables
- Room equipped with an in-house public address system
- In-house music system featuring classical, contemporary or jazz selections
- Referral service to help complete your wedding plans. We offer information and assistance regarding invitations, photography, lodging, flowers, entertainment, ceremony, decor, wedding cakes and more.