The Golf Course
Can you feel it? The magic of Bigwin Island. The sweeping fairways drape naturally over the rugged Muskoka terrain, exposing glorious lake vistas at every turn and creating a sense of timeless beauty and tranquility.
The course itself is a par 72 championship layout measuring 7,166 yards from the championship tees. The course is designed by world renowned Golf Course Architect Doug Carrick, and his design provides challenge and enjoyment to golfers of all skill levels with a variety of tee locations measuring 6,742 yards from the blue tees, 6,287 yards from the white tees and 5,346 yards from the red tees. Each nine is a par 36 consisting of two par threes, two par fives and five par fours.
Experience everything Bigiwn Island Golf Club has to offer.
• Free parking and valet service
• Valet boat service to and from the island
• Club cleaning
• Locker rooms and towel service
• Full service pro shop staffed with C.P.G.A. Professionals
• Two bent grass practice putting greens
• Full length practice range with target greens & bent grass tee deck
• World class dining in the Marine Dining Room
• Dockside Grill
• At the Turn BBQ and Deli
• Gourmet Meals prepared to eat at your Cottage